Are these red flags to quit this second job or just stick it out?

Hey, so I work part time at a marketing firm but I need more income and they cannot fit me in at full time right now. I took a second retail job with American Eagle. To make a long story short, I think management really sucks and I can't tell if it's all not worth the 12/hr.

On my interview, the manager couldn't talk to me for more than ten seconds without interrupting me or herself to answer someone on her headset.

I said ok fine, it's probably busy and understaffed.

She asks if I'd be available for training on Sunday (today) if I got hired, I said yes.

They sent me an online portal to fill out their employment offer acceptance forms via email later that day, so I was just glad I got the job since I need the extra cash. I filled it all out. All good, but haven't heard anything from them for the entire day, no phone calls or follow ups on times. I considered calling, but she said I would be contacted about it. OK, maybe I should have called anyway, but then I get a call today at 10:00 AM saying I need to be there within the next 40 minutes. I was a bit startled and said I wished they had called me the day before like I was told, and she said she forgot/thought the other manager might have done it. OK, annoying, but I made it there in 30 minutes.

Training was awful and just as unorganized, I honestly learned very little and was not told when to come back for other training, if there would be other training. I was very stressed most of the training because it was all so rushed and no one had time to really sit and explain enough information. She just said "I'll let you know if you get scheduled this week."

I followed up to tell her I am waiting for my i9 still, she said I would receive it digitally. I told her I would prefer to give them my documentation proofs in person because I hate e-mailing files containing my social security card copy, and she said "we don't need documentation proof, it won't ask you for it, just fill it out online." Sounds fishy? i9 always requires two forms of legal documentation. All of this sounds really weird.

Sorry if this is really long, but does this sound worth it to push it out for a month and make some cash? I applied for a lot of jobs and this was the only offer I got.

edit: sorry if my flair is not the most ideal, wasn't sure which flair applied to this the most!

edit again: My manager just called me at 10pm to ask to schedule me on a day that goes against my provided availability and tell me I probably won't get my i9 for a few days. But they need it within 3 days of hiring?...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are these red flags to quit this second job or just stick it out? Are these red flags to quit this second job or just stick it out? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 21, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.