Applying for jobs in the US, but my references do not speak English.

Hello fellow Redditors,

I am currently searching for jobs in the U.S. I worked the past 3 years in South Korea at start ups and gaming industries. The references I have do not speak English at all. All my bosses speak Korean and they are not proficient in reading or writing English.

Should I even list my references? What should I tell the interviewers in regards to why I did not list the references?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying for jobs in the US, but my references do not speak English. Applying for jobs in the US, but my references do not speak English. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.