I used to build rockets at An Interesting Company and am now looking for similar work. I’ve had some promising talks with other companies, who’ve told me to hang in there til January which is when positions are supposed to open up (they’ve repeatedly reached out to me so I’m hoping that it leads somewhere).
All this aside, I am a Hoe Who Likes Nice Things and would love to work right now. If I am considered for a position building vehicles, it’d be another few months before I would get an offer/start working.
So, my question: would it be awful if I found a service industry or temp admin position until I squared away my engineering dreams ? My mom suggested I try to find a teaching position since I used to tutor/TA to pay the bills when I was in school. Do I have enough time to do this ? Is it worth it ? Would I be qualified ? I’ve also worked in hair salon/receptionist/office assistant roles in case that’s relevant (I really like to be productive, and I REALLY like financial independence).
In case it matters: I have a BS in two engineering disciplines, no grad school.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: