How to mentally survive a new job until you find another one?

I am on my third week of training for my new part-time job at a horrible call center. I deeply regret accepting the job, but I must survive until I find a new one. I am literally starting to have breakdowns, but unemployment is not an option. I’m a full time student and need money for food/bills.

It’s not the customers that cause my despair — it’s the rude, overly critical woman training (or rather, torturing) me. I have to start taking live calls tomorrow morning, and I can’t sleep because she’s beat me down and destroying my confidence. I swear she’s going to rip me a new asshole as soon as I take my first call. Going to HR or a supervisor is not an option either because she has seniority with the company, and call center companies aren’t really praised for their integrity.

My question is, what are some good ways to handle this job until I can get hired somewhere else?

And should I even include this job on my resume when applying? My last job was 7 months ago, and I was there for a year until the company shut down, so that’s a big gap. Thanks for your help.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to mentally survive a new job until you find another one? How to mentally survive a new job until you find another one? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 21, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.