Pre-employment Drug Test. Has anyone ever had to reschedule one? AT&T goes through LabCorp and every location has a certain time where they do drug tests. Today I show up and they tell me they stopped 5 min ago. Tomorrow is last day for me to do it before it expires but I have to go to work....

Pre-employment Drug Test. Has anyone ever had to reschedule one? AT&T goes through LabCorp and every location has a certain time where they do drug tests. Today I show up and they tell me they stopped 5 min ago. Tomorrow is last day for me to do it before it expires but I have to go to work.... Pre-employment Drug Test. Has anyone ever had to reschedule one? AT&T goes through LabCorp and every location has a certain time where they do drug tests. Today I show up and they tell me they stopped 5 min ago. Tomorrow is last day for me to do it before it expires but I have to go to work.... Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 21, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.