New Job Offer - Are they "lowballing" me?

So I've been looking for a new job for a variety of reasons and recently got an offer for a technical consulting position (professional services).

I currently make $65k, and they are offering $95k. The average salary for a similar position in my area and with my experience is about $80-$85k, so the offer looks great on paper.

However, during the interview stage they did specify that the role would pay around $105-$115k, which is a decent amount more than what they're offering now.

I'm not really sure how to approach this. On the one hand, it's still a very competitive offer and I think I'd struggle to find a similar offer elsewhere right now, but on the other hand, I think there's a red flag if they said one number during the interview and are now offering something significantly less.

Are they trying to low ball me?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New Job Offer - Are they "lowballing" me? New Job Offer - Are they "lowballing" me? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.