I heard that I will be fired. So I am going to quit first!

[Edit]

Our office is oval so literally my directors desk is behind my PC. I turned around to show him some samples and I accidentally noticed my name on his email (he was writing at that time to our Operational Director) saying that MY replacement has agreed to work with the salary he has offered. He also mentioned that he will not CC our CEO to this email because CEO’s wife might see it (and be against of this change) she really appreciates what I do

As hard as it is, I need to quit before he fires me.

And no, there is no law in my country that would be on my side.

Merry Christmas!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I heard that I will be fired. So I am going to quit first! I heard that I will be fired. So I am going to quit first! Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.