Job offer overseas, salary below current USD salary - how do I politely counter?

Throwaway, cuz im paranoid.

I got a job offer in the EU from the US. It's a really robust offer, including a title bump, relocation, nearly a month of paid vacation. However, the salary is considerably less than what I could earn here in the US in a more expensive city and I'd like to get as close to my current salary as possible. Is this unreasonable?

The offer:

  • 43,000 EUR
  • 4 weeks vacation (including bank holidays)
  • Educational stipend of 1300 EUR/semester
  • Additional "fringe" health benefits
  • Relocation assistance
  • Housing assistance (closing costs/rent/etc)

What I make now:

  • 62k USD
  • No healthcare benefits, unless I pay 100% of pocket, which I elected not to.
  • 2 weeks paid vacation
  • Unlimited sick days
  • Currently a title below this new job offer

Thoughts? Suggestions on approaching the negotiation table?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job offer overseas, salary below current USD salary - how do I politely counter? Job offer overseas, salary below current USD salary - how do I politely counter? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.