Is it professional to ask a recruiter for help in obtaining a similar yet different position in the company I applied to?

Title is a long mesh of words so let me explain my situation more clearly. Very recently, I went through 3 rounds of interviews at a big company I want to work for. Unfortunately, I got rejected after all that so I felt like I was barely beat out by another candidate. The recruiter, directly employed by that company, was very helpful throughout the whole process and sent me an email stating if I have any questions/comments to shoot her a reply. Later that same day I got rejected, I discovered on their company site a posting for a very similar job although with a different team and department. Naturally, I applied immediately. Here's my question/possible dilemma: I already shot her a few emails thanking her for the help through the process and the interviewer for taking the time to meet with me. Assuming, the person handling the apps of this position is different than the recruiter who helped me out. Would it be alright if I shot the original recruiter an email asking to nudge/inform the person handling the new position of my interest? I don't want to come off being overbearing and hurt my future chances of working for this company should I re-apply in the future. Thank you everyone.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it professional to ask a recruiter for help in obtaining a similar yet different position in the company I applied to? Is it professional to ask a recruiter for help in obtaining a similar yet different position in the company I applied to? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.