So I’ve been working part time at a food restaurant for 5 months now, taking on one 9hr shift a week and getting paid $11/hr, which is way below minimum part time wage in Australia. I’ve recently taken up my more shifts/week, increasing my hours from 9hrs a week to 22hrs.
At this point I would like to be paid more but I’m not sure how to approach my management (who are responsible for handling pay rate) about this issue when they thought it was ok to underpay me this entire time, although I know for a fact there are other workers who are receiving more pay then me. Since I’m taking up more hours, I’m not sure how to approach them when asking if I could get more pay, or if they are willing to pay me the standard rate at all.
Could anyone give me ideas on how to start this conversation??
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: