Can't seem to land my first relevant job.

Hello,

I got out of college in April with an associate's degree in cybersecurity, high honors, president's list, the whole package. The problem I've been running into is I can't seem to get any responses because I don't have a bachelor's degree. Most of these job descriptions look like a cakewalk, I've been a PC junkie my whole life, but on paper I just have an associate's. It seems these days you can't even land an entry level help desk job without a bachelor's. I'm just trying to get experience so I can prove my worth, but nobody has even given me a chance for a phone call. Where do I look for a job that has a little less in terms of requirements? I only need $1,800 a month to get by, not aiming out of my league.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can't seem to land my first relevant job. Can't seem to land my first relevant job. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 21, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.