Got an offer but no final contract. When do I let my current employer know I’ll be leaving?

I interviewed and got an offer, the new employer said that they would draft up a final contract. It’s been 2 days and they haven’t contacted me further. I am kind of worried that I messed up and they’re not interested anymore. Should I tell my current employer I’ll be leaving without knowing for sure that I have the other job? The new job starts soon and I want to give plenty of notice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got an offer but no final contract. When do I let my current employer know I’ll be leaving? Got an offer but no final contract. When do I let my current employer know I’ll be leaving? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.