Quitting even though I just started

Just started working at Walmart in Canada and it’s my second week. I’m still a student and the schedule I got has been brutal. It’s crunch time right now In school and there’s a lot of important evaluations upcoming and I don’t want this job affecting my academics, but unfortunately it already has. I’ve been given too many hours than expected and it doesn’t go well with my school. Do I have to hand in a two weeks notice? Or do I not because I’m too new?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting even though I just started Quitting even though I just started Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.