I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I went in for a job interview yesterday and the interviewer had me fill out an application that requested, among basic info, eye color, height, drivers license number, make and model of car, license plate number, and names and addresses/phone numbers of two relatives that do not live in my household.
I immediately felt this was sketchy, (and it turned out to be a pyramid scheme for selling a carpet cleaning machine), but I'm curious what they can do with the information requested. I didn't put down any real information, btw.
Can I report this company to the labor board or some other department?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Eye color and height requested on job app
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 27, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: