Hi Everyone,
Not really sure where I'm at right now in my mind while I write this.
I've been having internal conflicts about my job and what I should do so I'm turning to the knowledge/experience/advice of strangers to assist me. So excuse me if this following chunk of text is completely unorganized or sloppy, I'm going to try and explain everything that I've been thinking about recently.
So, starting off, I'm (recently) 19 years old and I have been working for Best Buy since April of this year straight out of High School and I chose to take a year off to focus on work in homes of getting some money saved up before I go to college or move out. Now, I am totally ok with everything I do at my job, I initially came in to sales being the kid that stayed in his room, and I feel as if the job extremely improved the skills that I was lacking with social interaction and I am extremely grateful for that.
At first, I was doing a lot of training and being scheduled usually 4-8 hours per week on average which I was totally okay with as it was a good transition to being at home doing nothing to where I am now working a ~40 Hour work week and not really having much time for a lot of things as I usually work Mid-Morning to Late-Night shifts. Pay is ok, for this being my first job, I was exstatic to have some money to come in from somewhere so I could "spoil" myself every once and a while and splurge for something I've been window shopping for. But around August of this year, I started to kick it in to Adult mode, I faced the fact that I was going to be providing for myself and that I needed to get it together in terms of getting some cash saved, figuring out a college path among other things.
Kicking it into present day, I am still in the position that I was hired in, Part-Time at the same pay as I was at Hire. The only problem that I have with this is I have been getting teased with a Full-Time position for the past Month and a half, but I have been working Full-Time hours for the past 3-ish Months. I have asked for this Full-Time position multiple times and last week I was told that it was still being decided on. I went home that night contemplating if I was ever going to actually get that position, but I threw it in the back of my head and kept going on with my life. Today I started really thinking about it after a pretty light mental breakdown and am not sure what I should do.
So my questions are:
-
Am I completely overreacting?
-
Should I wait until it's been a full year to be more upfront about my concerns or should I lay them out now?
-
Should I consider other employment?
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Everything is greatly appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: