Starting a business that has to do with direct democracy, animal wellfare, and cyber security

Hello fellow redditors,

I am working in IT, and am also passionate about animal wellfare, and direct democracy. Is there some sort of business I can build that helps to tie these passions together? I know this is probably taking on too much for for one company, but I wanted to get other redditors opinions.

Thanks guys. I know this combination is probably a bit out there. I tried to post this in r/startups, but couldn't get past the 500 character limit. This idea is very very early.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Starting a business that has to do with direct democracy, animal wellfare, and cyber security Starting a business that has to do with direct democracy, animal wellfare, and cyber security Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.