How long will it take to hear back from Microsoft after "AA/as appropriate round"?

I attended a hiring event by Microsoft for UX designer role. I cleared 4 rounds of interview. The AA round was scheduled over Skype the very same day at night. It's been 3 working days since AA round. Any idea, what AA round means? What are the chances of getting the job f I've made it till AA?

I have an interview with another company tomorrow. So, I was wondering if it's too soon to call up the recruiter and ask about the decision. It was hiring event and they may have interviewed 10-15 candidates on that day, so I assume they'll all need to huddle up and discuss about who to hire and then make a decision..... In any case, I just feel terribly impatient, anxious and restless to hear back from them. 😬😬😬😬

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long will it take to hear back from Microsoft after "AA/as appropriate round"? How long will it take to hear back from Microsoft after "AA/as appropriate round"? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.