Good Feeling about Interview

Hey all! So I had an interview a week ago that I thought went fairly well, but I have yet to receive a response. Since I haven’t had much experience interviewing, I wanted to share some of the key signs during the interview and gather some opinions on whether I should be expecting some news or not.

1) The interview turned casual quite quickly. It really felt like I was chatting with a couple of friends. 2) They started using “you” a lot towards the end. As in “you will be spending a twelve month term in London representing Company, but don’t worry we will be there periodically to help you” 3) I got an office tour. I was introduced to different department heads whom I shook hands with. 4) I was introduced to the CEO. He was on the phone with a client and put them on hold to talk to me. Shook his hand, he shared some anecdotes. He also asked if I was “part of our mechanical or electrical engineering department” 5) He teased the interviewers that I was from the same university as them and the interviewers fist bumped 6) I was told there are upcoming conferences in Denmark and I should “make sure my passport is up to date” 7) Interviewer said “we will definitely be in touch” 8) Interviewers told me that traffic is not too bad and my commute won’t be too hard

All these signs made me feel the interview went really well. I’m not sure how long the post interview process is however, so I’ve been quite nervous. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Good Feeling about Interview Good Feeling about Interview Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.