Something weird happened - did I screw myself over?

So yesterday I had an amazing interview with a super cool lab at my uni which I think went really well.

THEN: Today I was standing outside my building having a cigarette and an ambulance sped up in front of me, running over the bike lane markers. Some dude walked up and did this - possibly directed toward me. He milled around a bit to check out what was going on with the ambulance (turns out the driver was just getting a burger). I thought I recognized him but I wasn't sure so I left.

TURNS OUT that guy was the guy that did my interview yesterday. It was dark and rainy so I couldn't quite tell at the time, but after googling and seeing his face again I'm completely sure it was him. He might not have recognized me (he didn't say anything or directly acknowledge me) but if he did he now knows I'm a smoker and thinks I ignored him in public.

Will this affect my chances of being hired? I really really want this job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Something weird happened - did I screw myself over? Something weird happened - did I screw myself over? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.