Hi all. Currently am employed at a job I hate. Working at the front desk of a hotel and have started looking for something else. I have a diploma of business and experience obviously in this sort of customer service/reception/administration field. I also have a degree in another field I do not use.
I have a lot of free time here as I work alone on weekends and it can be really quiet so I spend a lot of time on YouTube, reddit reading etc. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for more constructive things I can do in this off time to improve my skill set? Going back to study at university is not an option due to money (already have a debt) and would prefer to avoid TAFE as it is also fairly expensive for me.
Im thinking like online courses or things like that. My employer offers no training. I would also like to move away from customer service but I know this may not be possible at this stage.
Live in Australia for reference.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: