I’ve got a family thing planned next week for a day I’m working, but I work in retail and we cant have any holiday time in December under any circumstances so I think I’m going to have to call in sick? I know this is BAD and I shouldn’t do it but I’m certain there’s no way I can take it as holiday.
Anyway I’m pretty nervous about it because I almost never have days off, the last time I called in sick was a year ago and it was genuine so I didn’t have any bad feelings about it. I’ve also had a few actual holiday days recently - 5 in 3 weeks so I have had my fair share of time off really (although I earned that).
I work for a company who allow me to text in sick and I’ve become quite good friends with my manager too - we’re similar ages and have a lot in common.
I’m just wondering, what’s a good text to send? I don’t want it to be too bait by overdoing it or underdoing it? Will “hi, sorry I won’t be able to come in today I’m ill. Hopefully I’ll be back in tomorrow.” be enough? It feels so impersonal!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: