I'm applying for an entry-level job (but says that 1+ years experience preferred) in a new field that I really think I could do well in and enjoy. But I don't have experience in the field (higher ed), instead having worked in teaching and nonprofit. The online application portal includes some supplemental questions, one of which is how many years experience I have in this area. I am fairly sure that if I put zero, then my application will be filtered out of the process before a human even sees it. Is there a way to give myself a chance of just getting a foot in the door, especially if I want to remain honest when answering these questions -- anything more than trying to find the right person to email and follow-up with? Has anyone has success with keeping their name in consideration in situations like these?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: