Hey so I’ve just come to terms that I’ll never find a job I want or will be remotely interested in doing with my life and I absolutely hate and despise what i do (Pest Control) with a passion, apparently the best route for someone like me that can’t even get an associates degree is trade school.
What is the better option out of these jobs? I’m Looking for the most realistic/easily attainable jobs to pick a course to work. So far I’ve looked into Diesel Mechanic, Energy Adutior, CNC operator but don’t know which one is more worth the money and time to pursue based on ease of landing a job in that field. And also knowing which I can get up to 50k a year, and has the best quality of life, job security, minimal people/social interactions.
I have 0 trade on skills for anything so not matter what im on the same playing field. If I can get any job where I just work 40hrs a week consistent schedule bringing in 50k whatever ones easier to attain I’ll go with. Live in New Jersey if that means anything
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: