I ask because from how it sounds from friends I know that work at Walmart, an employer can dictate whatever they want.
From what I’ve heard and been told, this example would get you fired at Walmart:
Customer: “excuse me sir, can you tell me what aisle paper towels are in?”
Producer Employee: “Yes they are in aisle <insert number>”
To clarify, from what I’ve been told is that Walmart is super strict on protocol, so an employee is only allowed to answer and help customers that pertain to their “jurisdiction”
And I want to know what I’m getting into if I got hired, because a cashier offered to pray with my mother because of my mother is recovering from neck surgery and afraid doing something that nice and outside of what’s ordered or outside of position would get someone fired.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: