Hi there, I'm a fresh highschool graduate looking to study Psychology in University, and hopefully a Master's and PHD. As somebody currently with about three months of free time, I am looking for paid/unpaid internships to gather experience under my belt. Now obviously, it is pretty much impossible to do work similar to an actual psychologist atm, however, I am wondering if there are any job or internship opportunities available in a setting where I would be able to use the experience later on in the future. ATM I'm thinking of applying for admin roles in psychology clinics, however I am wondering if there are any other opportunities available. Thanks in advance! :)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Internships / Work opportunities for psychologist-aspirer?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 24, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: