Is it likely I'll be fired Monday?

I am in Kentucky in the United States.

I started a job doing data entry for a government contractor on Oct 9. I got really sick with the flu the third week on the job and missed 3 days. Then I went back to work and worked 2 more days and simply could not feel better. I went to the walk in clinic on the 7th and they said I still wasn't over it. I ended up missed 3 more days that week. I got antibiotics again and took them to no avail. I continued going to the doctor throughout last week and missed the whole week of work last week. Now it's Sunday night and I just got back from the ER from where I went because I still do not feel better. They said "it just takes time since I pretty much had walking pneumonia." They gave me an excuse for 3 more days (Mon,Tues,Wed) of this week. We are off the rest of the week for Thanksgiving. I am going to call the HR lady in the morning and tell her. I've already called her and told her I'd be back to work twice, but I keep calling her back and putting it off because I can't get to feeling better. What should I tell her when I call this morning? In total I will have missed 13 days of work by the time I go back on 11/26/2018. Will I get fired for this? I have dr. notes. (4 different ones, but I have them.) I just simply can't work because I feel awful. Should I be in fear of my job? Can I get fired for this? Thanks in advance for the advice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it likely I'll be fired Monday? Is it likely I'll be fired Monday? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.