How can I move on from care work when I have no experience in anything else?

I have been working in a care home for 5 years but I want out. However I feel like I am doomed to just work care work all my life as I have no experience in anything else. A simple office job would be nice but every ad I look at wants experience with all the Microsoft programmes and for me to have already had at least a year's experience working in an office.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I move on from care work when I have no experience in anything else? How can I move on from care work when I have no experience in anything else? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.