[UK] How Do I Quit My Job?

This might sound silly but I started my first job in September and basically don't want to go back to it. There are four other people there, two of them are fine, but the other two (I'll refer as Duo) are not nice. It's hard to explain but they don't like me. They are full time workers and I'm a uni student on part time and they don't like the fact I can't come into work whenever they want me too.

Recently I had an exam that I told them weeks in advance and they made their work rota around that, but then I got sick the next day (not exam celebrations, legit food poisoning) and despite having to go the hospital in the morning I made it in for my shift. The duo were in that day with me, and they decided because I let them know short notice about the hospital visit (how could I have let them know before I was ill??) and they decided to take my hours off the next weeks rota?? No telling the manager or asking whether that was OK. They said they did it because 'they don't know if I'm going to turn up or not' and I have never been late/sick to the job before, Literally the only time I needed a time change was for the exam.

They made me feel even more like shit than I was and I just left and went home. The manager has contacted me since then to go in and have a chat and honestly don't want too. Can I just quit over the phone? Don't want to give the duo the pleasure of seeing me quit. Most importantly, I'm not desperate for the job it was just a lucky application to be honest so quitting wouldn't affect me as badly as them, as they seriously need a part timer, but I'm sure they'll find someone.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[UK] How Do I Quit My Job? [UK] How Do I Quit My Job? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.