Unplanned PTO not honored, worried about sick time

My work has been cutting corners everywhere with money. Nowadays all PTO MUST be planned 2 weeks in advance, otherwise the hours come straight from your paycheck. They don't care if you need an hour here and there to go to the dmv or pick up a sick kid from school.... 2 weeks notice... no exceptions. Which really pissed me off when I was docked pay for using a sick day for a car that wouldn't work...ontop of having to manage the repairs with hardly any money

Today I'm using sick time... but I'm wondering if they can get me for this to. I am definetly sick, but not sick enough to go spend 75 dollars at urgent care to "prove" it and potentially make myself worse.

Really hoping that they cover this as at this point I am living paycheck to paycheck.

Can they fire you or otherwise punish you for calling out sick?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Unplanned PTO not honored, worried about sick time Unplanned PTO not honored, worried about sick time Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.