Have no idea if I got the job

I did search this forum first but only found questions about how long it should take after an interview

Here is my situation:

After my final interview with the supervisor, the recruiter emailed me saying "i heard things went well" and said she should be in contact with me next week. I did not hear back that week I think because of the holiday. I have had a total of 3 interviews so far.

I have no idea if I will get this job and I need help getting my mind off of it. I have an interview set up for a temp job just to pay the bills in case I do not get this job. I have also been searching for other jobs that I actually want in the meantime and it has been difficult to find one that pays more than the temp job.(that I am qualified for)

What else can I do to get my mind off of it while I am waiting?

If I am not selected, do you think they will email me and say you didn't get the job or do you think they will not even address it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Have no idea if I got the job Have no idea if I got the job Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.