I'm late-20s, intelligent and social, and can't seem to get past entry-level wages in science. Starting to feel depressed.
Throughout the years I've diversified the skills I've learned as a research assistant or tech in different neuroscience laboratories. I've even managed to have authorship in a few articles.
Recently I started to apply for new jobs, and though I've had a few offers, the salaries are disheartening. At this age and with my education and experience, I don't want to be with a bunch of roommates anymore and have to constantly keep track of everything I spend. I want to live.
I'm not here to mope. I'm here because I need some solid advice on how I can start making some damn money. Any insight helps. Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I'm late-20s, intelligent and social, and can't seem to get past entry-level wages in science. Starting to feel depressed.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 24, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: