Missed a shift due to college, didn't realise till later on

So today I ended up missing a shift at work because I thought I was off work today. The schedule for this week had me off work today but the schedule was taken down last night and we didn't have a new one up in time for me to check. I had my phone on silent so I could focus in class and it turns out my manager called me to check what was going on.

I've told my place of work in the past that I can't work on certain days due to college but they still give me shifts on college days. I value college over my job since its my education but also don't want to get in trouble for missing a shift. What should I do now?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Missed a shift due to college, didn't realise till later on Missed a shift due to college, didn't realise till later on Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.