Current employer offered voluntary separation package but final decision won't be known until 12/10. Start applying now or wait?
As the title states my company is offering an enhanced package (3 weeks pay/benefits vs 2 for every year of service + a few extras) if I volunteer to leave on own accord. If not enough people leave then they will perform layoffs and those laid off will get the standard package.
I already put my request in and at this point I cannot recind it. If my request is approved my last day of work will either be Dec 28, Mar 22, or June 28 but it is their decision as to when I leave. The company has already said most of those who request to leave will termination date of Dec 28. Additionally they could outright deny my request to leave if I'm considered "essential" which I doubt will happen.
Whatever their decision is I will know on 12/10. I don't want to be out of work too long so I can use the separation money towards upcoming expenses (wedding, honeymoon, etc.) Should I be applying heavily now to get a leg up or should I wait until I know when my actual leave date is?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: