[Update] HR Manager invited me to apply for new role. I have an interview next week. I’m looking for tips on how to succeed.
Original post: HR Manager invited me to apply for new role. I have an interview next week. I’m looking for tips on how to succeed.
My interview could not have gone any better. We clicked, I could tell I would be a good culture fit and they felt the same way. The hiring manager said he was happy to know there was an internal candidate because they would rather hire and promote from within the company. He even provided me with materials to go over that would help me be better prepared. He then told me not to panic if I hear a salary range from HR lower than what I’m expecting, because he would work with me since I’m internal.
He finished by saying they had to go through 2 more interviews because HR already had them set up, but that it was just a formality. I walked away feeling the job was mine, though not officially.
It has now been 1 month and I haven’t heard anything further. Should I approach the hiring manager in this situation? I am eager to hear an update but am getting anxious.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: