Firm offered me 3rd interview. When I asked for off hours, HR replied me with a passive aggressive email. Now I'm not even interested?
So basically I had 2 interviews with this place a while ago. They're saying they'd like for an in-person interview next week.
I said ok, but I'll be away from my current workplace next week and my hours would be very unpredictable. So I asked politely if I can schedule after work hours. The HR then replied with a very passive aggressive email saying that it's my responsibility to make time for the interview. I don't know...that raises some red flags to me. I haven't even started my job and I get passive emails already. Can you imagine once I actually start working there?
At first I was still kinda interested in this position, but after 2 rounds of interviews and this passive aggressive email...I just don't see myself working there.
So, for now, can I just straight up reply HR that I'm not interested anymore? But I don't want to do this abruptly.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: