Recruiter checking in a few months after placement

I am sure I'm over thinking this, but just want to get some feedback on my situation. I accepted my current position in May, and the third party recruiter who placed me just reached out to check in and see how I'm doing. I'm satisfied with the position for the short-term, but will probably be looking to leave after a year or two due to the long term outlook of the company not seeming secure. I was generally impressed with this recruiter, and would like to keep them as a resource for a future job search. Do I just give a generic "I'm doing well" response, or should I provide them more specific feedback? I would imagine that if I jumped ship too soon, it would be a poor reflection on the recruiter so I don't want to give that impression.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Recruiter checking in a few months after placement Recruiter checking in a few months after placement Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 19, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.