Received a job offer for the best benefits I've ever seen, but much less freedom than my current. What should I do? Advice?

I wanted to see what some here might think. I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I might just be scared about making this transition. I'd love some feedback. Here are the details I've come up with:

Current Job:

 **Pros:** More freedom Relationships with client/customers that took years to build Own a house in the area Long term, potentially better pay **Cons:** Terrible employer benefits Lost salary (being paid less than I was being paid) Not living in area we want to be in Tight for years to come (will be paid much less) 

New job:

 **Pros:** High Salary + Bonuses Training 8-5pm structured hours (no surprises) Best Employer Benefits I’ve ever seen Located in desirable area for my family **Cons:** Lose designations I spent countless hours to obtain Less Freedom, Corporate Structure High Salary now, but less long term potential Lose the relationships I’ve worked hard to build all these years Have to sell house, might have to float around for a little while Not completely bought in to new companies philosophy. If worst case scenario happens, wouldn't look attractive to future potential employers because of lost designations and time spent 

I'll add that if push came to shove, I could study hard and get those designations back. Everyone I've spoken with at the new employer seems to love it there. I've reached out to people who've done the same thing and they've all said that they have zero regrets about it. What's some advice when trying to figure this out? I'm wondering which sounds more attractive to someone removed from the situation.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Received a job offer for the best benefits I've ever seen, but much less freedom than my current. What should I do? Advice? Received a job offer for the best benefits I've ever seen, but much less freedom than my current. What should I do? Advice? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 19, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.