Put in my two weeks today.

So I have two jobs, one is a retail and other is a grocery store. I’m quitting my retail job because crappy hours and Im almost done paying off my car (woohoo!). My other job is I only work on the weekends. I’m 18 and I do go to night school, but I was really reconsidering going back to my high school once I quit my retail job. Because I could now be back in high school and worked in the afternoon at the grocery store.I left in the first place because I hate school and my retail job is morning hours. I made many mistakes around summer so I put myself in a shit hole and had to stick with it. With my past mistakes I did learn a lot that it sucks not having a job and high school is easy I’m just making it harder for myself. So basically the school I go to now is self pace and it’s kinda hard to go and do my own work. Since I am a senior there I can go in anytime and leave anytime hence why this is hard for me to do. The faster I finish my work the faster I graduate, but that’s not the case since knowing I can leave anytime isn’t helping at all. Rather at a high school the class is along as a whole group and that way it kinda pushes me to go and do my work. Plus it’s just more fitting in my opinion. Advice would be appreciated and thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Put in my two weeks today. Put in my two weeks today. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.