My new boss has failed the test today

My boss has failed the test. She's officially a jerk!!

I'm working for this place for the next several months. I kind of made some missteps on my third week. But I don't think I have been properly onboarded either. They gave me this complicated document and wanted me to update something with it. I was lost!!!

Today during review she kind of lost it a little! I am totally disgusted! First, I fear that I failed! But really she has failed in getting me the correct information to work from! Or better yet, explain what you want me to understand from the information!!!

What should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My new boss has failed the test today My new boss has failed the test today Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.