So like the title says I moved several thousand miles across the country to start a my job that I thought I would at least mildly enjoy and it turns out that I don’t enjoy it at all. I’ve only been here for about a month and I definitely can’t see myself working here for very long.
I took this job for two main reasons, I absolutely hated my last job of 3 years and had to get out, and I wanted to get away from Washington DC and all the politics. I really don’t know what to do here. The job pays very well but I have been bored since I’ve started and the work doesn’t seem to get any more exciting. I’ve spent most of my savings moving across the country and I feel a more obligation to stick this job out for some period of time.
I just feel very lost right now and don’t know what to do. I have about three years’ experience but don’t feel very qualified for anything else. I have a degree in physics but want to get into some sort of real, hands on engineering. Help.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: