TL:DR Internal offer, 37% raise, yet its the minimum for that role. Me = little exp, me = No certificates. Internal struggle ensues.
Ok details.
I am getting promoted from a non-IT role to Information Security because of my work on a tool that overlaps with both departments. This process although internal has really dragged along. After talks with HR, and managers an offer was given by my HR department. Its a solid raise of 37% ...... no brainier right? Well its the minimum company allows for that role. They can not go lower even if I ask. I have little to no relevant experience, no college degree, no IT certifications.
The numbers are as follows: currently @ 43k/yr with the 5% yearly raise. they offered 58k initially , I countered with 66k (market average) (hoping for 62-64) they responded with 59k today.
I am obviously going to take the role, but i feel sometype of way about it. I am wrong right? I should feel happy right?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: