Looking for another job after 3 years with the current company, scared to quit.

So, I put this in another thread, but I will paste these issues here as well.

Recap:

"So after a few management changes at my place we got what I thought was going to be a good boss, this individual was a friend from another location, but is taking on the role of manager now instead of an equal.

Over the coarse of several months now I have been promoted, but the issues have only gotten worse with this person and have really started to affect my personal life.

I go home in a panic that I messed something up and anxiety I am going to be yelled at for something.

Incidents that have happened.

Boss has not trained me all that well and I seem to only correct my work after I have done something wrong and am getting yelled at without being told what to do before hand.

Boss has emotional temper tantrums and had about a month streak where they thought the staff was colluding against them and took aggressive verbal strikes at us to demean or control us.

A totally personal conversation happened and the boss claims that "They couldn't do anything legally to me if I disagreed, but there would be punishment if I refused." This also came from me trying to showcase my viewpoint and it was met with vitriolic yelling right at my face and saying "You are the reason the world is so fucked." Then also proceed to make false claims against me and personally attack me verbally as well.

Whenever I think a hard decision needs to be made I try to run it through my boss to make sure just incase it was alright, I get yelled at that I should make the calls since it is my shift not them and to deal with it.

We have a group chat for the employees and we are constantly being told we need to respond to the messages even when clocked out and on multiple occasions have been threated to be written up for not responding within X amount of time even off the clock.

Whenever I don't understand how to do something or ask in a way that I would understand my boss gets flustered and just tells me to do it right, it isn't that difficult to do, but refuses to show me in a way I can understand, only they understand that way.

One shift recently I got everything done for my boss coming in so they would have a smooth day ahead, it all gets looked passed and I get berated and told I didn't do this other thing that I literally had no time to do and told that "I get it done on my shifts, so you can do it to."

they instructed me to "Be mean to them and yell at them when they don't do their tasks or listen." as a way of informing me how to impose command upon the staff there, which honestly has rubbed me the wrong way."

I am looking now as this has affected my mental state greatly and is just making my anxiety a daily thing now.

I am scared that if I put in my two weeks I will be terminated and if people call the company my boss will badmouth me and the hiring company will dismiss my application.

I have other references I can use since I have a 2nd job, but this job is my longest held and will yield the best perspective on performance.

What should I do here or how do I go about finding a better job without the vitriolic response from boss getting to hiring potential companies?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Looking for another job after 3 years with the current company, scared to quit. Looking for another job after 3 years with the current company, scared to quit. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.