I had a conversation with HR last Wednesday (10/10) about getting a raise. The conversation went great and and my HR manager said they’d look at everything internally (teams, budget, etc.) and would get back to me.
What is an appropriate time to nudge them about if they’ve come to a decision? Obviously I don’t want to come across as pushy, since I’m sure these things take some time, but I also don’t want it to be shoved under the rug. Next question would be how to approach the situation and how to nicely ask if they’ve made any decisions around our conversation. Do I just go to their office down the hall (open door policy so it’s not awkward)? Send a quick email?
FWIW I’m 23 years old, I’ve been with the company 2.5 years and I was promoted with a small pay bump about 8 months ago. I’ve reached several milestones and have proven myself in this position since promotion, so asking for a raise was appropriate and received well.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: