Applied two weeks ago, followed up a week later, now what?

Regarding the job I am most interested in, with a referral from a Regional Director.

Applied through the companies website two weeks ago. My referral said he was emailing HR with my info the same day. Waited a week and sent an InMail through LinkedIn (my 30 day trial ends today, not sure I will be able to get a response if it ever comes) to the Job Poster / HR Recruiter.

Anything else I should do? Am I just being impatient? I found the Director of the position I am interested in on LinkedIn. Make a connection?

Of course I am applying for other jobs, but I feel this one is the best I found considering my background and ambitions.

Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applied two weeks ago, followed up a week later, now what? Applied two weeks ago, followed up a week later, now what? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.