What are the best remote jobs to go for?

For a bit of context, I am a 28M living in Sydney Australia. My educational background is in theoretical physics (phD), but I have a bit of experience in software development as a junior in my current job (only a few months though), mainly using Python.

I was thinking of switching to a fully remote job as I hate having to travel to the city all the time, but I can't seem to find any jobs I would be suited for. I don't mind programming or data science, but I am not truly passionate about them. Mainly looking for something 100% remote and which pays well (over 6 figures since I already get paid relatively high in my current job). Another thing is that since I lack industry experience I think I will need to stay in my current job for at least 2 years before being qualified to switch to something else.

Any suggestions?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are the best remote jobs to go for? What are the best remote jobs to go for? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.