I don't know why I thought getting a master's in my subject of interest would let me teach it at college

I've sent in applications to about 20 colleges/ CCs and even though they'll all get back to me in about a year's time, even if I am asked to interview when the time comes, and I am the holy chosen one, then I get to move to a random city across the country to work a temporary, part-time job.

... I'm mentally backing out of these plans, mostly because IF I'm the chosen one (unlikely), I'd have to terminate lease and sign into a new one that might take me into my next phase of unemployment... I have to be real with myself and see that for what is is----- unsustainable.

My MA in literature has gotten me 0 callbacks from any office job, so I'm thinking in 2022 my new goal is going to be get a teaching certificate and try to get a real, actual job as a high school teacher. I just pray to God Almighty that after finishing a certification program that public school jobs are not as competitive, elusive and downright ruthless as everything else I've been applying for in 2021.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I don't know why I thought getting a master's in my subject of interest would let me teach it at college I don't know why I thought getting a master's in my subject of interest would let me teach it at college Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 24, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.