I'm not sure whether to post this, but I'm hoping I may get some advice, been thinking about this for a long time, but never had an idea what to ask and who and etc

I research and write thoughtfully about what I'm looking for, then try to find some stuff according to that, then single out products accordingly using various advanced search combinations and filters (like show only products with such features) on better built sites. Then I compare the top contenders.. It's a lot of work.. several hours most often. Most of these fucking review sites are paid bullshit btw, to feature some products and write random true things about them..

I really feel like everytime I do this I save a lot of money and/or vastly improve the result of whatever the search is for. So it's a long term benefit.

I avoid timewasters such as Aliexpress and amazon, which I call garbage sites to rummage through for hours. Giant fucking ad spaces, rather than search filter tools.

I have a constantly expanding list of research done. I could give some examples for real. I wish someone would pay me for doing a service to humanity lol..

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm not sure whether to post this, but I'm hoping I may get some advice, been thinking about this for a long time, but never had an idea what to ask and who and etc I'm not sure whether to post this, but I'm hoping I may get some advice, been thinking about this for a long time, but never had an idea what to ask and who and etc Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.