Should I take the offer?

So, I work for a mid-sized company at a director level. I love my job, but the company is going through a lot of changes and it's all stressing me out. Morale is really low. My day-to-day is great and my teams are great. My company is also allowing me to work remotely forever, no need to ever come back to the office. So I moved far far away. I'm also up for a big promotion, moving my salary to a beautiful $135k this October. I've been with this company for 10+ years.

A couple months ago, I got recruited by a competitor. This company is even better than mine, and the job is my dream job. They just made me the offer: it's $145K, slightly better benefits, but I have to move back to a major city. The actual company culture and staff morale is better than my own company; I know people on the inside and know it'll be a better place to work.

I pushed back on the move request, and they told me they can postpone it until the end of the year. They might even consider postponing until next summer. But I will have to move eventually.

But I feel like there are real ramifications to my mental health and my family, if we move back to a major city. We're living the rural life now, love our community, and have a sense of stability.

Should I take the offer? I want to decline, but worried that I'll be a fool.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I take the offer? Should I take the offer? Reviewed by Louhi on août 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.