Need opinions on job situation

Hi help me please. I have been in a rut applying for too many jobs since the pandemic. The school where I worked (Chicago) just offered me a promotion that includes salary + benefits, but I’m confused as I have been looking to move to DC for a fresh start because there are more international and career possibilities. I’m conflicted if it’s better to take this job and stay in the place/environment, or to have a life reset and be unemployed with the stress of applying to lots of jobs without many connections.

Does anyone have any advice or third person objective opinions to offer that will make this decision easier?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need opinions on job situation Need opinions on job situation Reviewed by Louhi on août 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.