Employers of Reddit, do you take it as a lack of genuine interest if you suggest an interview time to a candidate and they respond with saying they're occupied and would like a different time?

Or do you understand that people are busy. I have a job currently but have an opportunity to interview for one I want more. She gave me a time and asked if it worked, but it conflicted with the schedule of my current job. So I said I would try and make that time work but if not that I was free an hour after it for any time onwards. I feel like it's possible that I've given them an ultimatum or something without realizing it. I will do what I must to make that interview time work but I'd literally have to sneak out of work and do the Interview on my phone in my car. I didn't want to give her all of those details, but I did suggest that a different time would be better. My anxious brain is thinking now I've been rude/shown lack of motivation/come across as entitled, etc. Etc. What do you think? Is it totally normal to have a potential candidate suggest a better time? Or does it show disinterest? Appreciate any consolation my friends

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Employers of Reddit, do you take it as a lack of genuine interest if you suggest an interview time to a candidate and they respond with saying they're occupied and would like a different time? Employers of Reddit, do you take it as a lack of genuine interest if you suggest an interview time to a candidate and they respond with saying they're occupied and would like a different time? Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.